Calling all Little Artists!
Calling all creative minds and little artists!
Get ready to add a splash of colour to the festive season with MIX Property Group's exciting Coloring Competition!
Prizes await the winning artwork;
- $50 Little Poet Voucher
- A Christmas box filled with delightful goodies
- A Gingerbread house kit from Tasmanian Gingerbread Company
🗓️ Hurry, entries close on December 15, 2023, at 5 PM!
📍 Where to pick up your colouring sheet: visit our office at 16 Victoria Street. Can't make it in person? No worries! Drop us a message, and we'll email you a copy. 📧 or you can save the below image and print from home too.
🎅✉️ Spread the joy! Share this post and let the colouring fun begin!
Terms and conditions apply.
MIX Property Group Coloring Competition - Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to children aged 12 and under.
- Participants must be residents of Tasmania who are able to collect the prize from 16 Victoria St, Hobart
How to Enter:
Entry is free of charge.
- Obtain a colouring sheet from MIX Property Group's office at 16 Victoria Street or request a digital copy via email.
- Only one entry per child is allowed.
- All entries must be received by 5:00 PM on December 15, 2023
- Late entries will not be considered.
Completed colouring sheets can be
- dropped off at MIX Property Group's office or
- or scanned and emailed to [email protected],
- or text a photo to 0447 190 482
- or message our Facebook page facebook.com/MIXPropertyGroup
- The winner will receive a $50 Little Poet Voucher, a Christmas box of goodies, and a Gingerbread house kit from Tasmanian Gingerbread Company.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, and adherence to the theme.
- The decision of the judging panel is final.
- The winner will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, a new winner will be selected.
- By entering, participants agree to allow MIX Property Group to use their names and submitted artwork for promotional purposes.
Collection of Prizes:
- The winner must collect their prizes from MIX Property Group's office at 16 Victoria St, Hobart
- Prizes unclaimed after 30 days may be forfeited.
Data Protection/usage rights:
- Personal information collected for this competition will not be shared with third parties.
- Submitting your entry subscribes you to our newsletters; you can unsubscribe at any time.
- For inquiries or additional information, please contact Sam Lester 0447 190 482
- MIX Property Group reserves the right to amend or terminate the competition at any time without notice.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- By entering the MIX Property Group Coloring Competition, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.